Southport Airport, 25 Centennaire Dr, Southport, MB R0H 1N0
8:00am-6:00pm | $1950.00 + HST
SITECH Mid-Canada Ltd. is offeringa four & a half day training UAV/UAS Pilot Training Course with our partners at Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Our course will provide you with the knowledge, skills & certification to safely operate your drone under Transport Canada's Regulations.
• Hands-on Flight planning, site evaluation, software
• Pilot operations & hands-on UAV flight instruction
• Trouble shooting, maintenance
• Aviation air safety, law, flight theory, navigation, meteorology (training with certified Flight Instructor)
• Radio Licence test
• Exam & Certificate of completion
Our four and a half day course offers a half day of Airware training. Airware is the Worlds #1 Enterprise Drone Analytics Company. Airware offers the combined power of an enterprise
focused workflow and powerful industry-specific analytics, to help turn aerial data into actionable business insight.
Construction companies around the world use Airware to monitor job progress & earthmoving operations, survey designs, and to compare design plans to as-built.
Mining & quarrying companies around the world use Airware to track inventory, support safety roadmaps, and optimize and maintain haul roads.